- Recroot offers various services such as the website www.getrecroot.com or the Recroot app for Android and iOS, which provides information, tools and services.
conditions of this Agreement, you will not be able to access the Website or use Services.
2. Registration, participation, app usage
- Before using the complete services, users have to register.
- As part of the registration process, users must provide their name, date of birth, gender, valid telephone number, and valid e-mail address, or use any other means of registration provided by Recroot, and set a password to secure their user account.
- Upon completion of the registration, users will receive a confirmation e-mail to their specified e-mail address. The dispatch
of this confirmation e-mail represents the acceptance of the offer to conclude a contract for the use of the platform.
- The usage of the Recroot software is only possible from the age of 16, as stipulated by the GDPR. If used under the age of 16,
the explicit consent of a parent is required, which must be sent to info@GetRecroot.com with the subject "Parental
Permission" to unlock the account.
- Recroot is entitled to refuse the offer of the user to conclude a contract for the use of the platform for any reason whatsoever.
- Recroot is in particular entitled to reject the offer of the users to conclude a contract for the use of the platform.
- After conclusion of the user contract, users can edit their own user account and post content.
3. Recroot benefits
- Recroot strives to keep its service available. Recroot assumes no additional obligations. In particular, there is no entitlement of the user to a permanent availability of the service.
- Recroot assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness and usability of the content provided.
- Recroot is exclusively a technical service provider. Responsible for the stored and published or distributed content are exclusively companies and users.
- Claims for damages of the user are excluded, unless otherwise stated below.
- Recroot is liable regardless of the requirements of 4.2. in the following cases:
- in case of intent and gross negligence, as well as in the absence of a guaranteed property unlimited.
- in case of slight negligence in case of injury to life, limb and health unlimited.
- Recroot shall not be liable for any delay or failure to fulfil its obligations under this Agreement as a result of causes, events or other matters beyond its reasonable control (force majeure).
- Recroot can not guarantee that third-party services, in particular network services or other third-party services, are always available without disruption, error and safety.
5. Duties of the user
- Users agree to only manage, store, distribute or publish content whose content is in complete compliance with the legal situation in Ireland. In particular, he will not store any content glorifying violence, racist, pornographic, otherwise harmful to minors or insulting content or distribute it via the platform provided.
- Users ensure that only content that does not violate the rights of third parties is distributed. Users guarantee to Recroot to be in possession of the rights required for the storage, publication and distribution of the content, in particular to have acquired the necessary rights of collecting societies and publishers.
- Recroot is not obliged to carry out its own examination of the contents.
6. Transfer of rights to use
- The copyright for the submitted contributions remains with the respective user. However, the user grants Recroot the right to make the contribution permanently available on its web pages for retrieval and making it publicly accessible until the contents are deleted by the user.
- Recroot has the right to post within its website and app and connect to other content.
- The platform may contain hyperlinks to other websites that are not owned by Recroot or controlled by Recroot. Recroot has no control and assumes no liability for the content, privacy policies or activities of external websites.
- Users acknowledge and agree that Recroot is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse or endorse any advertisements, products or other materials available on or available through such sites.
- Users acknowledge and agree that Recroot is not responsible for any loss or damage that users may suffer as a result of the availability of such external web sites or sources or as a result of their reliance on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials that are available on or available through such websites.
- Recroot recommends that users be vigilant when leaving Recroot's web pages and read the terms of service and privacy policies of any other webpage they visit.
8. Termination of Membership
- The user can declare his use at any time by deleting his own profile in the Recroot app. Upon request, Recroot will then block the user's access.
- Recroot is entitled to terminate the use by a user without giving any reason immediately.
- Recroot is entitled after the end of the use to block the access of the user.
- As far as Recroot has received their email address in connection with the registration of the users, Recroot is furthermore entitled to send information, questionnaires and further commercial communication on the ordered and similar services of Recroot via email after the end of the usage. Users can contradict this at any time informally and free of charge by email to Recroot with effect for the future.
9. Changes to services
- Recroot reserves the right to change the services offered or to offer different services, unless this is unreasonable for users.
- Recroot further reserves the right to change the services offered or to offer different services,
- as far as Recroot is obliged to ensure that the services offered by Recroot comply with the law applicable to the services, in particular if the current legal situation changes;
- as far as Recroot complies with a court ruling directed against Recroot or a decision of the authorities;
- as far as the respective change is necessary in order to close existing security gaps;
- if the change is only beneficial to users; or
- if the change is of a purely technical or procedural nature without significant impact on users.
- Changes with only insignificant influence on the functions of Recroot do not constitute changes in performance within the meaning of this clause. This applies in particular to changes of a purely graphic nature and the mere change of the arrangement of functions.
10. General Provisions
11. Applicable law, jurisdiction and other
- Recroot can use subcontractors. Recroot remains responsible for the fulfilment of duties assumed by Recroot when subcontractors are appointed.
- Recroot is entitled to transfer rights and obligations in whole or in part to third parties.
- Recroot can provide explanations to the user via email, fax, in the Recroot app or by letter.
- The law of the Republic of Ireland applies to the contractual relations between Recroot and the user. Excluded from this choice of law are the mandatory consumer protection regulations of the country in which the user has his habitual residence.
- Place of fulfilment is the seat of the Recroot.